Create a healthy and Joyful environment in the company.
• Establishes recruitment requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Conduct the interviews and arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, recommending new procedures.
• Performance Management Programs- Ensure that the performance reviews are timely executed on Annually basis.
• Meeting with each employee quarterly to check on employee satisfaction, capture and report specific issues and/or concerns.
• Keep track of weekly and monthly reports and trackers. Ensure that the team updates the database and the systems to ensure they are up-to-date always.
• Maintain all personnel and benefits files, information and documentation.
• We are looking for a team player with a solid work ethic.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
• Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
• A solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment - the ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
We are a bunch of technocrats who’re passionate at heart and we drive impact by synergizing with each other’s forces & having fun while we are at it.
Our people define our culture. If there is anything we need to change/improve, we do.
• Health Comes First: Extensive Medical Insurance for you and your family.
• Flexible Working Hours: Decide your own productive time per your project/client.
• Dental, Eye, and Body Checkups: Routine checkups help to keep you updated.
• Gaming Zone: Dedicated place for enjoying a refreshing work break any time of the day.
• Celebrations: Celebrate festivals and the diversity of our culture.
• Parties: We just need a reason to party regularly and a BIG trip yearly.
• Handmade tea and coffee, as you like it fresh: Who doesnt have fresh beverages after all.
• Latest technologies: Opportunity to stay ahead in the constantly changing technology trends globally.
• Vibrant work environment: Everybody helps everyone. Fueling your growth with impactful learning & growth opportunities.
• Certifications: Company-sponsored certifications to fuel your competence.
• Work Anniversary Bonus: One-month additional salary as a bonus every year.
• Gratuity: Your long-term commitment pays.
• Interest-Free Loan up to 3 times the salary: No documentation, get money directly in your account.
• Excellent Referral Bonus: Help a friend and get rewarded every time.
• Make money from your money: Earn a guaranteed 10% on your investments in NBFC without any charges.
Interested candidates can share your resume at [email protected] or call on 9769583869