With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer – Accounts Payable (India Entities)
We are looking for professionals with Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Articulate and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts – 3 way match, PO, NON PO, GRN etc.,
• Able to understand the nuances of India AP aspects
• India Import Invoices processing – check Bill of Entry, packing list before posting
• Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source; Should be aware of % of deduction for major categories.
• Be aware of TDS applicable on Service expense incurred in foreign currency
• GST = Candidate will be encouraged to know Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components along with rates. Basics will do.
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Meaningful work experience
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in India related Stat requirements
• Ability to process using SAP ERP
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Primary Location-India-Jaipur- Sitapura
Education Level-Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Return to Office
EMEA Shift timings