Salesforce Platform Engineer
Equiniti is a leading international provider of shareholder, pension, remediation, and credit technology. With over 6000 employees, it supports 37 million people in 120 countries. EQ's vision is to be the leading global share registrar, offering complementary services to its client base and our values set the core foundations to our success. We are TRUSTED to deliver on our commitments, COMMERCIAL in building long term value, COLLABORATIVE in our approach and we IMPROVE by continually enhancing our skills and services. There has never been a better time to join EQ.
EQ has embarked on a Client to Cash (C2C) transformation covering all capabilities for an end-to-end journey from marketing, new business development, opportunity and contract lifecycle management, order to cash, and relationship management through to renewals management. As a result of acquisitions and growth, we currently have multiple ways of working processes and systems which we are consolidating into a single global approach and platform based on Salesforce CRM, Conga Quote to Cash and Marketo.
A programme team is being established to drive through this transformation, and the role of xxx will play a key part in this.
Reports to the QTC Product Manager in the C2C Centre of Excellence and works with other colleagues across the wider programme team. Provides platform implementation, configuration (and customisation as a last resort), administration, technical and support capabilities, and accountable for ensuring the Salesforce platform is implemented and reliably delivers functionality to all business users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Understand e2e C2C ecosystem and support delivery activities through Design / Build / Test / Deploy phases for regular releases and key C2C platform initiatives
• Work closely with colleagues within the programme team and across the wider business to design, implement and support reliable and effective solutions for our C2C platform
• Ensure delivery to agreed objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives, ensuring compliance and alignment with Group and Engineering standards and processes
• Ensure all necessary technical and operational processes and procedures are carried out with a high level of attention to detail, expediency and on-time delivery
• Support in the development and maintenance of training and documentation for onboarding and launch of new technologies / application features and influence recommendations for technology and business strategic roadmaps
• Administer, monitor and manage platforms, and implement incident resolution solutions. Provide tier-2/3 troubleshooting and break-fix support for platform services. Identify issues with current platform capabilities and provide input to enhance effectiveness of C2C service
• Maintain deep working knowledge of Salesforce and Conga platforms / products / infrastructure.