Senior Insurance Specialist-(2200014373)
:Private Banking and Wealth
:04/Jan/2023, 3:54:32 AM
:Ongoing About Standard Chartered We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
• Generate new business to achieve defined sales and revenue targets.
• Keeping In and out knowledge of the products being sold by him.
• Create proper comparison of the similar products in other companies.
• Create and manage an effective Sales Tracker to measure and manage their activity levels.
• Continuously improve the quality of sale and key sales ratios by attending the trainings arranged for them, if required.
• Providing timely MIS as required relating to the various aspects of the business-Applied, business lead generation, Issued business, product mix, lapsation etc
• Conduct a credit report on customers to find out what sort of insurance rates they can be given, explain to customers what sort of coverage they are getting, and what kind of monetary values the insurance company will payout in the event of damage to the insured.
• Ensuring complete customer satisfaction starting from the first payment of premium till the claim management.
• Liasoning with Insurance Company's representatives on a regular basis.
• Ensure timely and accurate compliance to all statutory requirements. To check if all the required documents and forms are in place, wherever applicable.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association Our Ideal Candidate
• Minimum Qualification should be graduation.
• Candidate should be IRDA certified before commencing servicing / closure of leads. Visit our careers website